Our family verse

We do not fear bad news, we are confident the Lord will take care of us. Psalm 112:7

Monday, January 14, 2013

Successful Potty Training Weekend

This has been a lot more fun than I thought it would be. It is such a joy to watch my daughter grow, and learn, and get excited about her accomplishments. Those sweet moments when time seems to stop and she is telling me a story or singing a song, while waiting to "go".... I love those moments. 



I have not followed it to a T, but I used a lot of the ideas this mom used:

We are not done yet, but we are a lot more far along than I thought we would be.
There was a song CarrieSueMist made up in high school that I have been singing to O this weekend. Day 2, she had already started singing it all by herself. Robert says, "You guys need to finish that song! Write some verses to it."

I gotta go pee pee, I do, I do
I gotta go pee pee
I gotta go, go, go
I gotta GO... GO

(I couldn't figure out how to rotate it, but it's still cute)

2 comments:

  1. That is so great! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for potty training!! i'll have to check out that blog! i was hopeful to have Vi potty trained before this next kid arrives, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. We have lots of successful trips, but i don't think she realizes when she is peeing. Congrats on the huge accomplishment! :)

    ReplyDelete